My Guide Website?
Berlin: Scavenger Hunt through Friedrichshain8 Reviews
Discover Berlin Friedrichshain in a fun way with a scavenger hunt walking tour. Solve riddles at your own pace and see nice places like Boxhagener Platz, Oberbaumbrücke and Volkspark Friedrichshain.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the sights of Berlin Friedrichshain on a walking tour
- Fun and interactive stroll through Berlin Friedrichshain
- Combine a fun scavenger hunt with exciting sightseeing
- Pause the game at any time to take a break or take photos
- Perfect for everyone who wants to be flexible and independent
DescriptionExplore Berlin on your own with the aid of playing cards that will take you to a variety of locations around Friedrichshain. Enjoy a varied tour you can customize yourself while getting to know some funny stories and solving puzzles. Decide for yourself where to spend how much time and enjoy an interesting tour in a playful way. Starting at the old slaughterhouse, continue to the Samariterkirche. Not far from Boxhagener Platz and Simon-Dach-Straße, the Spree River is spanned by the Oberbaumbrücke at the eastern harbor. Right on the river bank, you will also find the East Side Gallery and the O2 World. The tour will end at the impressive Volkspark Friedrichshain with the fairy tale fountain and the Friedhof der Märzgefallenen. The City Game Box will contain 16 sealed and numbered envelopes with puzzles that need to be solved. Guided by clear and unambiguous directions, make your way on foot through Berlin. Solve the puzzles and let the clues lead you to the next destination. Decide for yourself when to start your Scavenger Hunt City Tour, and how much time to spend at each location. Embark on an enigmatic and extraordinary tour, and take a break from your City Game Seductive Berlin whenever you feel like it, or even continue your scavenger hunt on a different day – it’s completely up to you.
Includesscavenger hunt box including shipping (please note that the shipping takes approximately 4 working days and will be shipped at earliest 2 weeks before the selceted date) 16 envelopes with riddles, directions, information and interesting facts emergency envelope with all solutions
- You will receive the scavenger hunt box via mail. Please note that the shipping can take up to 4 working days (within Germany). Please make sure you provide a shipping address. The scavenger hunt can be experienced after you received the box, regardless of the selected date and time. A pickup of the box in Berlin is not possible!