My Guide Website?
Berlin: QueerCityPass with Transportation and Discounts5 Reviews
Experience Berlin with the QueerCityPass and get free travel on public transportation. Enjoy great discounts at queer bars, clubs, cultural events, and sightseeing hotspots.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg District Guided Walking Tour
- Berlin: Alternative Berlin Walking Tour
- Berlin: Sights and Highlights Bike Tour with a Local Guide
- Berlin: Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus with Boat Options
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Discounts & Transport Berlin Zones (ABC)
- Enjoy free travel on public transportation (bus, tram, subway or rapid transit)
- Save up to 50% on attractions and events inside & outside the queer scene
- Choose a pass that is valid for 48h, 72h, 4 days, 5 days or 6 days
- Use your pass at museums, queer bars, cultural events, and sightseeing spots
- Travel around Berlin cheaply as you find the queer spots you like best
DescriptionDiscover the exciting city of Berlin with the QueerCityPass and benefit from many advantages, such as free travel on public transport, and discounts from many queer bars, clubs, cultural events, and sightseeing attractions. Choose a pass valid for 48h, 72h, 4 days, 5 days, or 6 days to best suit your needs. Purchase your QueerCityPass and receive it via email, then print it out so that you can use it. Decide where you want to go in Berlin and use your pass to enjoy free travel on the bus, tram, subway, or rapid transit. Visit your favorite attractions and events, inside and outside the queer scene Enjoy up to 50% discount at your favorite spots. Go to museums such as The Wall Museum, and The Gay Museum to use your pass, or choose sightseeing walks like the Discover Postdam Tour. Shop at the gay-themed Brunos Berlin, and enjoy the display of fashion, books, and toys here. Board the Reederei Riedel for a barge tour or play laser tag at DockX Leisure Centre. Sip a coffee at Café La Mouche and eat a pastry there. Experience the vibrant Berlin nightlife at the Connection Club, Grosse Freiheit 114 Bar Berlin, and Monster Ronson’s Ichiban Karaoke.
IncludesUse of public transportation in S-Bahn, subway, bus, tram, regional train All QueerCityPass variants are valid for 1 adult and up to 3 children aged 6-14 years Free of charge for children under 6 years, buggy, luggage, and 1 dog
- We recommend to print out the ticket