My Guide Website?
Berlin: Private E-Scooter Highlights Tour4 Reviews
Discover Berlin's top sights with the company of a guide on a private e-scooter tour. Ride past the historic Reichstag, take a classic photo at Checkpoint Charlie, and see the iconic Brandenburg Gate.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Journey back in time as you cross from East to West Berlin on an e-scooter
- Learn about the city's fascinating history and rich culture from a local guide
- Take in the iconic Reichstag, the Holocaust Memorial, and Checkpoint Charlie
- See landmarks like the Victory Column and the Brandenburg Gate as you ride along
- Get tips from a local about the best restaurants and bars to visit in town
DescriptionExplore the many highlights of Berline in a private setting, while riding a fun and convenient e-scooter on a guided journey. Hear an entertaining and insightful commentary from your guide as you ride along the banks of the Spree River, the city sidewalks, and bike lanes. Begin your tour by meeting your guide, receiving your helmet, and learning how to use your e-scooter. Once you've got the hang of it, head off on your Berlin adventure. Ride around the city through parks and local landmarks, such as the gold Victory Column. See the Reichstag Building and learn about the famous Reichstag fire. Continue to the Brandenburg Gate and the Unter den Linden area. Hear the tragic history of the German Jewish people at the Holocaust Memorial and head over to Checkpoint Charlie to take a classic photo with a soldier.
IncludesTour guide E-scooter Helmet
- No previous e-scooter experience is necessary. However, keep in mind you need to be physically capable of riding one.