My Guide Website?
Berlin Prenzlauer Berg: Scavenger Hunt Self-Guided Tour12 Reviews
Discover Berlin Prenzlauer Berg in a fun way with a scavenger hunt walking tour. Solve riddles at your own pace and see interesting places like Helmholtzplatz and Mauerpark.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the sights of Berlin Prenzlauer Berg on a walking tour
- Fun and interactive stroll through Berlin Prenzlauer Berg
- Combine a fun scavenger hunt with exciting sightseeing
- Pause the game at any time to take a break or take photos
- Perfect for everyone who wants to be flexible and independent
DescriptionExperience an exciting and interesting city game that will take you through the heart of Berlin. Explore Prenzlauer Berg on your own and learn more about the history of the city. This unique scavenger hunt will put you in charge - stay at the locations as long as you want and look at the sights you are particularly interested in. Learn more about the history of the Gethsemane Church, stroll through Mauerpark and enjoy a currywurst at what is probably the city’s most famous Konnopke food stall. Explore the former landmark of Prenzlauer Berg - the Dicker Hermann (Fat Hermann) and experience a piece of history at the largest synagogue in Germany. With each of the 16 envelopes, you will get a deeper insight into Berlin's history in a playful and enigmatic way. Enjoy a truly special city tour - especially for families and groups. The City Game Box will contain 16 sealed and numbered envelopes with puzzles that need to be solved. Guided by clear and unambiguous directions, you will make your way on foot through Prenzlauer Berg. Solve the puzzles and let the clues lead you to your next destination. Decide for yourself when to start your Scavenger Hunt City Tour and how much time to spend at each location. Take a break from your city game Seductive Berlin whenever you feel like it, or even continue your scavenger hunt on a different day – it’s completely up to you.
Includesscavenger hunt box including shipping (please note that the shipping takes approximately 4 working days and will be shipped at earliest 2 weeks before the selceted date) 16 envelopes with riddles, directions, information and interesting facts emergency envelope with all solutions
- You will receive the scavenger hunt box via mail. Please note that the shipping can take up to 4 working days (within Germany). Please make sure you provide a shipping address. The scavenger hunt can be experienced after you received the box, regardless of the selected date and time. A pickup of the box in Berlin is not possible!