My Guide Website?
Berlin: Museum of Photography Entry Ticket56 Reviews
Enter the Museum of Photography in Berlin and discover the work of photographers from across the globe.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg District Guided Walking Tour
- Berlin: Alternative Berlin Walking Tour
- Berlin: Sights and Highlights Bike Tour with a Local Guide
- Berlin: Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus with Boat Options
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Discounts & Transport Berlin Zones (ABC)
- Admire the collections of the photography collection from the 19th century to the modern day
- Marvel at the works of the fashion photographer, Helmut Newton
- Enjoy the current temporary exhibitions on display such as Body Performance and Post-War Modern Photography
DescriptionVisit The Museum of Photography in Berlin which contains a vast collection of photographs from the 19th century to the present day. Opened in 2004, the Museum is divided into 5 main sections, each reflecting different aspects of the collection of work. Wander through the photographic archive, the collection of artistic photography, the personal archive, the photogrammetric holdings, and historical postcards. See pictures that were taken in the early days of photography and pictures that reflect current events. Explore the permanent Helmut Newton exhibition. A Berlin native and an iconic figure in modern photography, Newtown was known for his provocative work in the world of fashion. Find his cameras, his art collection, the famous Newton-mobile, and many more artifacts from his life. Enjoy the current temporary exhibitions on display such as Body Performance and Post-War Modern Photography.
IncludesEntrance fee Booking fee
- Wearing a medical or FFP2 mask is recommended, but not mandatory
- Heavy jackets and coats and wet clothing may not be taken into the exhibitions for conservational reasons
- Please follow the instructions of the museum staff at all times