My Guide Website?
Berlin: Museum of Communication Entrance Ticket184 Reviews
Discover the multiple facets of human communication from the pneumatic tube to Enigma. Explore the museum at your own pace learning how communication has developed over centuries.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg District Guided Walking Tour
- Berlin: Alternative Berlin Walking Tour
- Berlin: Sights and Highlights Bike Tour with a Local Guide
- Berlin: Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus with Boat Options
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Discounts & Transport Berlin Zones (ABC)
- Discover the history of human communication at the world's oldest postal museum
- See the Blue Mauritius, among the world’s most famous and rarest stamps
- Interact with exhibits and learn how to greet people from around the world
- Experience 40,000 years of communication history through 2,000 objects
- Explore the museum at your own pace with an audio-visual app to guide your way
DescriptionYou do not need to reserve time slots for your museum visit. Here, you have the option to purchase tickets without cash. At the museum counter, you can pay with cash. From the hand axe to the smartphone: In our exhibitions, we make the milestones of communication experienceable and refer to current debates – always from a different angle and always in dialogue with you, our community. They are an invitation to discover new points of view, become active and participate in the discourse. The communication gallery around the atrium contains an array of interactive terminals that offer a fun way to explore the basics of communication. Exchange the latest news by smoke, light or acoustic signals, and try out the digital displays.
IncludesMuseum of Communication admission ticket Audio-visual app
- On public holidays, the museum is open from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, closed on Mondays and December 24, 25 and 31.