My Guide Website?
Berlin: Museum Island Guided Walking Tour5 Reviews
Embark on a guided walking tour of Berlin's Museum Island and learn about the city's historical legacy. See the Berlin Cathedral, visit the former government district of the GDR, with a real Berliner.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at the monumental Berlin Cathedral on a walk through the Lustgarten
- Wander around the UNESCO World Heritage listed Museum Island in Berlin
- Discover buildings designed by some of the most eminent architects of their time
- Visit a maritime gem as you head to Berlin's historical harbor and ship lock
- Admire Berlin's cultural landscape and learn about the city from a local guide
DescriptionVisit one of Europe's most outstanding museum complexes on a guided walking tour of Berlin's Museum Island. Discover the impressive architectural ensemble in the heart of Germany's capital and see popular attractions like the Berlin Cathedral, the Lustgarten, and more. Meet your guide in the heart of the city and head straight to Museum Island, strolling through the idyllic Nikolai quarter and across the river Spree along the way. Wander around the island with a local guide and pass by the 5 UNESCO World Heritage-listed museums. Visit the historical harbor and ship lock and marvel at some of the old ships docked here. Meander through the popular Lustgarten, see the imposing Berlin Cathedral, and learn about the eventful history of Berlin as you take a walk through the former GDR government district. Your tour comes to an end outside the Humboldt Forum, a museum dedicated to human history, art, and culture.
IncludesWalking tour Local guide
- This tour rakes place rain or shine and runs on all public holidays