My Guide Website?
Berlin: Museum Europäischer Kulturen Entry Ticket4 Reviews
Experience the rich, deep cultural history of Europe at this unique museum. Discover collections and exhibitions that tell the intriguing stories of this continent.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the diverse cultural history of Europe
- See important cultural objects from the past and modern times
- Learn about the story of the continent through art and culture
DescriptionStep into the Museum Europäischer Kulturen and uncover artifacts of everyday European everyday culture dating from the 18th century to today. Explore a diverse assortment of arts and crafts, music, and culinary delights. Traverse across borders as you wander through the museum designed to embody the lived realities of Europeans, different European cultures, and their various artistic traditions. Go back in time by looking at historical collections and then shift to current issues as you see artifacts from today. See work that is characterized by the term ‘cultural contact’, through permanent and temporary exhibitions. ‘Cultural Contacts: Living in Europe’, the permanent exhibition on show displays cross-sections of the collection and research from the public study known as the Contemporary Showcase.
IncludesEntrance to the museum and permanent exhibitions
- Wearing a medical or FFP2 mask is recommended but not mandatory
- The museum closes at 5:00 PM on Tuesday - Friday and 6:00 PM on Saturday and Sunday