My Guide Website?
Berlin: Listening Station Teufelsberg Tour with Transfer259 Reviews
Discover Berlin's Teufelsberg and visit the former listening station that was used by the US Army during the Cold War. Learn more about the building's exciting past and discover Europe's biggest street art gallery.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See Berlin's second highest ascent by exploring the 120 meter high Teufelsberg with its former listening station of the US Army
- Visit the remains of this unique building and learn all about the development of the Field Station from the Cold War
- Stroll through the impressive street art exhibition and admire the fascinating paintings of the artists
- See Berlin from above to enjoy a panoramic view from the roof terrace of the listening station
DescriptionDiscover the history of Berlin and visit the 120-meter-high Teufelsberg. Learn more about the former listening post and stroll through Europe's largest street art gallery. The tour starts at the S-Bahn station Heerstraße (Charlottenburg). Travel by Mercedes V-Class to the Teufelsberg Listening Station in Berlin. During the tour of the area, learn more about the beginnings in 1937 and the development of the former listening station after the Second World War. Today, the field station on Teufelsberg with its US listening station is one of the so-called 'Lost Places' in Berlin. After you take some time to explore, head back to the starting point.
IncludesTransfer in a comfortable minivan MB V-Class (8 seats) Entry fee Guided tour
- Please wear comfortable and flat shoes
- This tour will be available only in German
- The operator reserves the right to cancel the tour if the minimum number of 4 participants is not reached. In this case, you will be informed as soon as possible