My Guide Website?
Berlin: Historic Center Walking Tour with a Real Berliner77 Reviews
Embark on an entertaining and informative city walk through the district of Mitte with a multilingual city tour guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Museum Island & Public Transport
- Berlin: 3-Hour Secret Food Tour
- Berlin: Historic Backyards Self-guided Neighbourhood Walk
- Berlin: Reichstag, Plenary Chamber, Cupola & Government Tour
- From Berlin: Half-Day Sachsenhausen Memorial Walking Tour
- Learn important facts about Germany’s capital and discover the history of the city with a certified, multilingual city tour guide
- See the most popular points of interest in the heart of Berlin
- Discover the origins of the city and its development from a small trading village on the river Spree to a European cultural metropolis
DescriptionLearn about the exciting history and development of Berlin from the residence city of the Kingdom of Prussia to the capital of a reunited Germany. Meet your city tour guide outside the Nikolaikirche Museum (St. Nicholas' Church Museum) and begin your exploration of the city. See Berlin´s highest building, the Television Tower. Walk along the Spree to the beautiful Museum Island, where you can see the Berlin Cathedral, the Old Museum, and the Humboldt Forum. There, admire the reconstructed Berlin City Palace. Across the Palace Bridge (Schlossbrücke), explore the historical center of Berlin and see impressive buildings from the times of kings and emperors. Take a walk on the oldest boulevard in the city, Unter den Linden, where you can see the Equestrian Statue of Frederick the Great, the State Opera, the Humboldt University, and St. Hedwig's Cathedral. Finally, you will reach the Brandenburg Gate, the famous symbol of the city and the focal point for reunification in 1990. Hear the moving story of this landmark and its historical importance before, during, and after Berlin's division.
IncludesProfessional city tour guide Walking tour
- The tour will take place in all weather conditions and on all public holidays