My Guide Website?
Berlin: Haunted Guided Live Theatre Tour in German449 Reviews
Learn about the dark secrets of Berlin as you enjoy a live theater experience in the middle of the city. Find out about a murderer who turned people into canned meat and an eerie curse emanating from mummies.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Museum Island & Public Transport
- Berlin: 3-Hour Secret Food Tour
- Berlin: Historic Backyards Self-guided Neighbourhood Walk
- Berlin: Reichstag, Plenary Chamber, Cupola & Government Tour
- From Berlin: Half-Day Sachsenhausen Memorial Walking Tour
- Follow a local guide in a costume
- Immerse yourself in the dark and scary history of Berlin
- Save Berlin from a deadly plague during this interactive live theatre tour
DescriptionAre you ready to immerse yourself in the dark secrets of Berlin? Then dare to take a scary and mystical city tour! This tour takes you back in time, shows you places away from the normal tourist attractions, and reveals some dark realities. Find out which murderer has processed people into canned meat here, why death is supposed to be around and where an uncanny curse emanates from mummies - right in the middle of Berlin. You see, unlike normal city tours in Berlin, you dive deep into the dark history of the city with your guide. Maybe you have already heard of a Ghost Walk or a Ghost Tour and you want to go on such a night walk? Then you are absolutely right with the Gruseltour Berlin!
IncludesGerman speaking Local guide in a costume Live theatre
- You will walk about 1.5 kilometers (almost 1 mile) in 90 minutes by foot
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women. Pregnant women who decide to take this tour do so at their own risk.