My Guide Website?
Berlin: Französischer Dom 360° Panorama & Crémant to go
Discover Berlin from above. From the historical platform of the Französischer Dom, you'll have a panoramic view of all the key landmarks in the city. Enhance your visit with a glass of crémant.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg District Guided Walking Tour
- Berlin: Alternative Berlin Walking Tour
- Berlin: Sights and Highlights Bike Tour with a Local Guide
- Berlin: Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus with Boat Options
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Discounts & Transport Berlin Zones (ABC)
- Indulge in one of the finest vistas of Berlin's historic center
- Delight in a glass of crémant as you revel in the atmosphere
- Don't miss the opportunity to listen to Berlin's second-largest carillon
DescriptionConstructed in 1785, the Französischer Dom stands as a prominent landmark in the heart of Berlin's historical center. Positioned right on Gendarmenmarkt, it offers a sweeping view that encompasses iconic sights from the Fernsehturm to the Berliner Dom, from the Rote Rathaus to the Teufelsberg. For an even more beautiful experience, you will receive a crémant so that you and your loved ones can toast to yourself and beautiful Berlin on the platform. And last but not least: Don't miss the opportunity to listen to Berlin's second-largest carillon, playing every full hour from 10:00 to 13:00. It's a perfect blend of panoramic beauty, refreshment, and musical charm.
IncludesEntry ticket to the viewing platform of Französischer Dom Crémant to go
- You will climb 254 steps to reach the Platform of the Dom. There is no elevator. Last ascent to the platform at 15:30.