My Guide Website?
Berlin: Entry Ticket To The Kunstgewerbemuseum7 Reviews
Visit the Kunstgewerbemuseum Berlin, one of the oldest of its kind in Germany and see world-renowned testimonies of European craftsmanship and design.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Museum Island & Public Transport
- Berlin: 3-Hour Secret Food Tour
- Berlin: Historic Backyards Self-guided Neighbourhood Walk
- Berlin: Reichstag, Plenary Chamber, Cupola & Government Tour
- From Berlin: Half-Day Sachsenhausen Memorial Walking Tour
- Save money with this ticket at the Kunstgewerbemuseum
- Experience one of the oldest art-making museums in Germany
- Admire precious reliquaries of gold and precious stones and much more
DescriptionDiscover the Kunstgewerbemuseum, home to world-famous testimonies of European craftsmanship and design. As the oldest museum of decorative arts in Germany, it includes ornate reliquaries of gold and precious stones, precious vases from glass or porcelain, finely embroidered dresses, detailed furniture, and classics of modern industrial design. Admire the permanent and special exhibitions of the Kunstgewerbemuseum which can be seen in 2 places in Berlin: at the Kulturforum near Potsdamer Platz and in the picturesque Köpenick Castle on a peninsula in the Dahme, where masterpieces of the art of space are displayed from the 16th to the 18th century. Explore the spacious exhibition rooms and open staircase as you see the showpieces of the collection. Designed as a 'built landscape', the museum's greenery reflects the neighboring lush green park Tiergarten.
- Audio guides are not included in the price
- Wearing a medical or FFP2 mask is recommended but not mandatory