My Guide Website?
Berlin: Combo-Ticket for Panoramapunkt with Crémant at Café65 Reviews
Head to Panoramapunkt and admire the best views of Berlin and the TV Tower from a height of 100 meters. Ride the fastest elevator in Europe to the 24th floor. Enjoy a glass of Crémant in the Panoramacafé while admiring the breathtaking view.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience a great alternative to the TV Tower
- Admire the TV Tower from Kolhoff Tower in Potsdamer Platz
- Relive the past and learn about current city highlights from a multimedia exhibit
- Relax while enjoying a glass of Crémant at PANORAMACAFÉ
DescriptionStart your journey in the troubled past of Potsdamer Platz, one of the most important and popular places in the world, with a ride on the fastest lift in Europe. In just 20 seconds take the elevator up to a height of 100 meters. From here you can enjoy breathtaking views of Berlin – no other vantage point provides a view of almost all structural and historical highlights of the German capital. The Brandenburg Gate, the Victory Column, and Bellevue Palace seem close enough to touch. The multimedia open-air exhibition “Berliner Blicke auf den Potsdamer Platz” (Berlin views of Potsdamer Platz) lets you immerse yourself in the various transformations of this historical location: from a quiet green to the pulsing heart of a major city, from the height of luxury to the field of rubble, from no man’s land to the new center of Berlin. The glass-walled Panoramacafé takes you back to the 1920s and 1930s. Take a moment to think about the past as you enjoy a glass of Crémant. Depending on the time of day, the light breaks through the golden spires of the tower – the so-called “Crown of Berlin.” One floor above, on the 25th floor, you can admire the sunset over the West Berlin skyline from the stunning sun deck and enjoy the most beautiful sky over Berlin.
IncludesTicket to ride on Europe’s fastest elevator Entrance to the exhibition “Berliner Blicke auf den Potsdamer Platz” (Berlin views of Potsdamer Platz) Drinks (Crémant)
- Please note that this is not a ticket to the TV Tower, but to the Panoramapunkt on Kollhoff Tower on Potsdamer Platz. From there, you have a spectacular view of the TV Tower
- In summer, the Panoramapunkt is open from 10 AM to 7 PM; the café is open from 11 AM to 6:30 PM; the last ride up departs at 6:30 PM
- In winter, the Panoramapunkt is open from 10 AM to 6 PM; the café is open from 11 AM to 5 PM; the last ride up departs at 5:30 PM
- Closed on 24 December
- The opening times change with the end and start of daylight savings time
- Persons in wheelchairs and their companions are welcome on the 24th-floor viewing platform; please note that for safety reasons, though, a maximum of 3 persons in wheelchairs are allowed on the observation deck at a time
- Skip-the-line refers to the elevator line