My Guide Website?
Berlin: City Center Walking Tour43 Reviews
Experience Berlin on an easy-going walking tour- min. 3 pax, maximum 12 pax. See Alexanderplatz, with the World Clock, Red Town Hall and the imposing Fernsehturm (TV Tower). Walk across the Schlossplatz and enjoy a coffee on the beautiful Gendarmenmarkt.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the fascinating World Clock at Alexanderplatz
- Visit the famous Red Town Hall and the towering Fernsehturm
- Walk the length of Unter den Linden, Berlin's historic main street
- Wander across the Bebelplatz and see the glorious gardens of the Prinzessinnenpalais
- See the powerful Holocaust memorial
DescriptionDiscover Berlin on this easy-going walking tour. You will start at the World Clock on Alexanderplatz, the place where all Berliners traditionally meet up. From here, there is an excellent view of some of the best-loved sights in the city, from the Red Town Hall to Berlin's towering Fernsehturm (TV Tower). Visit the exciting and many-faceted Nikolaiviertel and walk across the Schlossplatz to Berlin Cathedral. Wander down the famous Unter den Linden and see the intimately beautiful garden of the Prinzessinnenpalais, the princesses' palace, on Bebelplatz. Enjoy a coffee break on the Gendarmenmarkt and see places steeped in history, such as the Holocaust Memorial and the Brandenburg Gate.
IncludesCity guide Duties Rain poncho (if necessary)
- This tour takes place in all weathers. On rainy days, rain ponchos will be provided.
- A minimum number of 2 persons is required for the tour. If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the tour operator reserves the right to cancel the tour at short notice and to notify you accordingly.
- The cancellation deadline for tours with groups of three or more persons is 3 days before the scheduled tour.