My Guide Website?
Berlin: Cabaret – The Berlin Musical at Tipi am Kanzleramt134 Reviews
Enjoy the most famous Berlin musical, following the story of Sally Bowles at Tipi am Kanzleramt. Listen to songs such as "Maybe this Time," "Mein Herr" and "Life is a Cabaret," which made Berlin famous all over the world.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy the most famous Berlin musical on the largest tent stage in Europe and look forward to a multifaceted cabaret
- Travel back in time to the 1930s and immerse yourself in the eventful story of Sally Bowles
- Explore Berlin's contemporary history and take a look at the Reichstag and the Chancellery
DescriptionEnjoy what is probably the most famous Berlin musical in the Tipi am Kanzleramt and follow the story of Sally Bowles in the 1930s. Look forward to a unique evening and enjoy the fantastic Cabaret production at the original location in Berlin. Experience the multifaceted story of the fun-loving nightclub girl and listen to famous songs such as 'Life is a Cabaret'. Immerse yourself in the world of Sally Bowles around the bustling Nollendorfplatz and the dingy room in Miss Schneider's guesthouse. Learn all about Sally's greatest wish and see the role the Nazis played in the era.
IncludesEntrance including table reservation Voucher for food and drinks (5 EUR)
- Cabaret – The Musical is suitable for international guests who are familiar with the story
- The spoken language will be German, some songs will be performed in English
- Besides the dishes offered on the dinner menu, there will also be a three-course menu or a special musical arrangement available. Booking of one of these options will be possible until one day prior to the performance
- Guests with limited mobility are asked to contact the supplier in advance