My Guide Website?
Berlin: Best of East and West Segway Tour53 Reviews
Explore the highlights of Berlin on a half-day Segway tour and admire more than 50 sights in the city center. Learn more about the turbulent history of the once divided city and get insider tips on life in the present day.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See Germany's beautifully restored parliament building
- Admire the symbolic Checkpoint Charlie monument from the Cold War
- Glide past monuments such as the Brandenburg Gate and Gendarmenmarkt
- Discover one of the last remnants of the Berlin Wall
- Visit more than 50 sights
DescriptionDiscover the highlights of Berlin with ease on a half-day sightseeing tour by the latest model Segway. Get a short training session before you set off on the eco-friendly, self-balancing electric vehicle. Glide through beautiful parks and along vibrant streets, and learn more about the city's divided past at the site of the former Berlin Wall. Hear interesting facts from the history of the city during World War II and the Cold War. Learn about the reunification of Germany after the fall of the wall and get an insight into the political and cultural life of the city in the present day. Benefit from a more personalized experience as you explore in a small group, and get insider tips from your professional guide. See more than 50 sights, such as the Reichstag building and Checkpoint Charlie. Venture into the Tiergarten and cruise along the banks of the River Spree.
IncludesLatest model Segway Training session and safety instructions Helmet Professional guide Insurance
- This tour is available every day at your requested time and in different languages Food and drinks are not included Tips are not included