My Guide Website?
Berlin: Berlin Story Bunker Entry Ticket3577 Reviews
Experience the exhibition "Hitler, How Could It Happen" and the Berlin Story Museum in one ticket and learn about National Socialism and Hitler as well as the history of Berlin.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg District Guided Walking Tour
- Berlin: Alternative Berlin Walking Tour
- Berlin: Sights and Highlights Bike Tour with a Local Guide
- Berlin: Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus with Boat Options
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Discounts & Transport Berlin Zones (ABC)
- Visit the Berlin Story Bunker and explore the interesting exhibition about the Second World War National Socialism
- Learn about the bloodiest war of mankind and find out more about Berlin's role as the center of power
- Keep track of the over 800-year-long history of Berlin at various installations, countless photographs and short film sequences
- Visit a full scale replication of Hitler's bunker and take a look at the model of his 'Führerbunker'
DescriptionImmerse yourself in Berlin's eventful history and follow the audio guide's vivid explanations about the past from Imperial times to the fall of the Berlin Wall in a real bunker from the Second World War. Step back in time to the period of National Socialism and discover a piece of contemporary history. Learn everything about Hitler's rise to power and his reign of terror. Visit the award-winning Berlin Story Museum in the huge Berlin Story Bunker near Anhalter Bahnhof and Potsdamer Platz. Learn more about Berlin's eventful history at 50 stations with large installations, informative photos, and short films.
IncludesEntrance fee Audioguide in German, English, Spanish, French or Italian
- Last entrance is at 5:30 PM
- Guests must adhere to the museum rules