My Guide Website?
Berlin: A Third Reich Walking Tour589 Reviews
Explore the rise and fall of Nazi Germany in Berlin and learn about the events that catapulted Hitler to power. Discover the stories of the Nazi, Gestapo, and SS within the Reich as you learn about Berlin under siege and the darkest details of WW2.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Museum Island & Public Transport
- Berlin: 3-Hour Secret Food Tour
- Berlin: Historic Backyards Self-guided Neighbourhood Walk
- Berlin: Reichstag, Plenary Chamber, Cupola & Government Tour
- From Berlin: Half-Day Sachsenhausen Memorial Walking Tour
- Learn about the history of Berlin during World War II
- Discover the location of Hitler's suicide in the Führer Bunker
- Visit the site of Hitler's New Reich's Chancellery, seat of power of Nazi Europe
- Explore the Topography of Terror exhibit
- Visit the Soviet War Memorial
DescriptionLearn the secrets of one of the most defining stories of the 20th century as you explore Berlin locations closely tied to Hitler and the Third Reich. During the walking tour, authoritative guides who have made this one of the world's most highly regarded tours on the subject provide a fascinating commentary. Visit the remains of Goering's Air Defence Ministry, where the Luftwaffe coordinated the Battle of Britain. Go to the site of Goebbels' Propaganda Ministry, and see the ruins of Himmler's SS and Gestapo HQs. Take a stroll down the imaginary north-south axis of 'Germania,' as designed by Albert Speer, from the towering Great Hall to the monumental arch. Visit the site of Hitler's New Reichs Chancellery, the seat of power of Nazi-held Europe, and the exact location of the Führer’s Bunker. Your guide will provide a step-by-step account of Hitler's suicide, the last days spent in the bunker, and the fate of his remains. Finally, follow the route of the Soviet attack towards the final battlefield of the Reichstag, and stop before the Soviet Memorial, flanked with T34 Tanks and Red Army Howitzers.
IncludesWalking tour Guide
- The tour operates rain or shine
- As of April 1st 2020, tours will meet outside Friedrichstr. train station, on the square beside the 'Traenenpalast' (Palace of Tears), Reichstagufer 17, 10117 Berlin