My Guide Website?
Berlin: 4-Hour Guided Highlights Tour in Spanish73 Reviews
Discover the must-see sights and landmarks of Berlin with a Spanish-speaking guide. Stroll through Kaisers Avenue and Unter den Linden, learn why the Berlin Wall was constructed, admire the spectacular beauty of Potsdamer Platz, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tour the major attractions of Berlin and enjoy the services of a Spanish speaking guide
- Admire the Brandenburg Gate
- Hear amazing stories from when the city was divided into east and west, and the everyday life of locals on both sides of the wall
- Visit Museum Island, the Berliner Dom, and Gendarmenmarkt
- Discover why the Berlin Wall was constructed
DescriptionEnjoy a 4-hour walking tour to the top landmarks and destinations of Berlin, in the company of a professional Spanish-speaking guide. Departing from the TV Tower in Alexanderplatz, explore the origins of Berlin in the San Nicolas neighborhood, and walk through Museum Island, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and home to the impressive Berlin Cathedral. Stroll down Kaisers Avenue and see the Unter den Linden. Pass by Humboldt University, the Royal Library, and State Opera on the way to one of the most beautiful squares in Berlin, the Gendarmenmarkt. Pause for a photo opportunity in the picturesque plaza. Then, hear details of Hitler's rise to power and see the remains of the Gestapo Headquarters. Remember the events of the Holocaust at the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe. Learn how the Berlin Wall was born, why it fell, and how local residents lived with it every day. Hear amazing stories of the East Germans who risked their lives to cross to West Berlin. Admire the spectacular modern Potsdamer Platz, before ending your tour at the Brandenburg Gate, Berlin’s symbol par excellence.
IncludesGuided tour in Spanish
- This tour is only offered in Spanish. Tours run every day, rain or shine, beginning at 10:00 in front of the TV Tower at Alexanderplatz