My Guide Website?
Historic Backyards Self-guided Neighbourhood Walk
, Mitte, Berlin https://www.myguideberlin.com/events/historic-backyards-self-guided-neighbourhood-walk
Berlin: Historic Backyards Self-guided Neighbourhood Walk Make Enquiry
- A varied tour with interesting stories awaits you
- Explore Berlins in an interactive way
- Solve entertaining tasks and riddles while strolling through the backyards
- Read interesting facts about the history and culture of Berlin
- Follow the tour at your own pace and take time to explore at each stop
DescriptionDiscover the highlights and hidden secrets of Berlin's historic Mitte, the 'Spandauer Vorstadt', on this neighborhood walk with your smartphone. Follow the route taking in the backyards, like Hackesche Höfe, the KunstHof, the Heckmann- and Sophienhöfe and more. On the way between the Oranienburger Straße S-Bahn station and Hackescher Markt, you will find hidden backyards, idyllic gems and listed buildings in the narrow streets of the old town that tell of a lively past. At the stops, there are entertaining tasks to solve and fun questions to answer. Who knows, for example, what led to Martin Luther King wanting to preach in what was then East Berlin? Or where Alexander von Humboldt lived during his last years? You do, if you've taken the tour! The tour is a great way to get outside and discover new things with family, friends or on your own. It's like being shown Berlin by a good friend. Many anecdotes will enrich your walk through the city. You can start the tour at any time and as often as you like in the browser of a smartphone. On site or even from the comfort of your sofa. Enjoy your time in Berlin! *** Good to know *** You will receive the link to start the tour in an email directly after booking.
IncludesSelf-guided walking tour with your smartphone Tour and map also works offline
- You will receive the link to start the tour on your smartphone in a separate email shortly after booking. An internet connection is required to start the tour. The tour is downloaded automatically and can then be used offline. During the tour you only need an internet connection if you want to use links to further information.