My Guide Website?
Short Expert Archaeological tour of the Pergamon Panorama17 Reviews
See the mesmerizing Pergamon Panorama and learn all about the story of this important historical city by an actual archaeologist.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg District Guided Walking Tour
- Berlin: Alternative Berlin Walking Tour
- Berlin: Sights and Highlights Bike Tour with a Local Guide
- Berlin: Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus with Boat Options
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Discounts & Transport Berlin Zones (ABC)
- Tickets included.
- Skip the Line.
- Personal tour just for you.
DescriptionExperience the Pergamon Panorama exhibition, which brings to life in a dazzling 360 degree experience the life in the ancient city of Pergamon. A short tour perfect for a quick winter outing while visiting Berlin. * Tickets Included. My name is Gali, I am an archaeologist with a BA & MA degree in Archeology from Tel Aviv University. I have worked for 15 years as a field archaeologist and excavation director specializing in Near Eastern Cultures and Biblical Archaeology. I also specialize in making archeology accessible to the general public. I am an experienced tour guide, I work in Berlin and the archaeological museums in the city as well as in other European cities.
IncludesMeet at the entrance. Tickets included.
- * All bags and water bottles are not allowed in the Museums. * The venue has personal lockers to store all your goods during the tour. * Cellphones and Camera's are allowed. * All the museums on Museum Island are closed on Monday. * Children take part for free! How to get to the Museum: You can reach the Pergamon Panorama from the U5 Museum Insel underground station by a short walk, or by short walk for either Friedrichstraße S-Bahn station or Hackescher Markt S-Bahn station. Trams M1 and 12 stop at Kupfergraben which is close, and bus lines 100 and 200 stop at Lustgarten station on Museum Island.