My Guide Website?
Private Guided Tour to breathtaking Potsdam by Train3 Reviews
Explore Berlin's Versailles: the breathtaking royal city of Potsdam! Travel by train with a passionate local guide to see the grandeur of UNESCO-listed sites such as the Sanssouci and New Palace.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cross the Glienicke Brücke, the 'Bridge of Spies', where the US and USSR swapped captured agents during the Cold War
- Stand where Truman, Churchill and Stalin stood, when they met to shape the fate of post-war Germany and Europe at the Potsdam Conference
- Walk in the footsteps of Frederick the Great at Schloss Sanssouci, the legendary monarch's iconic summer residence
- Wander the winding pathways of both the spectacular New- and Sanssouci- gardens
- Pass through the Brandenburg Gate, and explore the Dutch Quarter, in downtown Potsdam