My Guide Website?
Potsdam Tour - Kaiser to Cold War
Discover Potsdam's Rich Tapestry of History with Berlin’s With Berlin’s only World War II tour specialists for an immersive 7-hour journey that promises more than just sightseeing.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg District Guided Walking Tour
- Berlin: Alternative Berlin Walking Tour
- Berlin: Sights and Highlights Bike Tour with a Local Guide
- Berlin: Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus with Boat Options
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Discounts & Transport Berlin Zones (ABC)
- Sanssouci Palace of Frederick the Great.
- Bridge of Spies: The Glienicke Bridge, made famous by the Tom Hanks film
- Checkpoint Bravo: Crossing from freedom to oppression
- Nazi and Stasi Prison: Grasp the gravity of the violent regimes.
- Potsdam Conference: See where post-WWII Europe was reshaped