My Guide Website?
Half-Day Best of Berlin Segway Tour57 Reviews
You’ll soon find out that the best way to explore Berlin is on a segway. See the main attractions of the German capital, in a small group with a professional guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a personalized segway tour to take in the main sights of Berlin
- Ride a segway through the streets and parks of the German capital
- Take in more than 50 attractions, including Berlin Cathedral and the Reichstag
- Discover the typically European Gendarmenmarkt plaza lined with churches
- Stop for photos and discover spots that few tourists know about
DescriptionCruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway with a professional guide. See the highlights of the city during a standard tour or tell your tour guide which sights you want to see, and they'll create your own itinerary. Meet your guide and learn how to ride a Segway. Then, follow your guide through the parks and streets of the German capital, taking in the key highlights. Let your guide show you the most photogenic places in Berlin, most of which you'd be lucky to stumble across on your own. Have your own personalized itinerary created for you, or follow the standard route. Typical attractions and sights include: Hackescher Markt– Neue Synagoge – Berliner Dom – Hauptbahnhof – Kanzleramt – Reichstag – Siegessäule – Brandenburger Tor – Holocaust-Mahnmal – Potsdamer Platz – Checkpoint Charlie – Gendarmenmarkt – Nikolaiviertel – Rothes Rathaus – Alexanderplatz
IncludesSegway tour Helmet Professional tour guide (available in several languages) Training Tax Insurance
- Valid ID