My Guide Website?
EasyCityPass Berlin: Public Transportation and Discounts401 Reviews
Experience the capital city with the EasyCityPass and get countless advantages and discounts. Enjoy great discounts at various facilities.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy free travel on public transportation (bus, tram, subway or rapid transit)
- Save up to 50% on attractions and events
- Explore Berlin in tariff areas AB (city centre) or ABC (+ BER Berlin Airport)
- Choose a pass with validity ranging from 48 hours to 6 days
- Benefit from 3 children aged 14 and under traveling for free
DescriptionDiscover the exciting city of Berlin with the EasyCityPass and benefit from many advantages. The EasyCityPass offers you an inexpensive ticket for public transportation as well as discounts from many different cooperation partners from a wide variety of industries. The discount partners come from the areas of gastronomy, culture & stage, shopping, fun & action, sightseeing, specials and nightlife. It is practical for families that the EasyCityPass allows up to three children until the age of 14 years to travel free of charge. Together with your EasyCityPass, you will receive a flyer detailing the partners, including a QR code to see their advantages, locations and respective public transport connections. The discount list is subject to change.
IncludesUse of public transportation in S-Bahn, subway, bus, tram, regional train. The ticket must be stamped before departure All EasyCityPass variants are valid for 1 adult and up to 3 children aged 6-14 years (free of charge including: children under 6 years, buggy, luggage, and 1 dog)
- Vouchers must be exchanged at the DB Travel Centers at Alexanderplatz, Central Station, Zoologischer Garten, Friedrichstraße or Ostbahnhof Voucher exchange is not possible at Berlin airport, but the tickets for area ABC can be sent by email if you contact the activity provider The following means of transport can be used with the EasyCityPass: S-Bahn, subway, bus, tram, and regional train (except special lines) Fare zones: AB (Berlin) or ABC (in addition to Berlin the Berlin suburbs, Potsdam, and BER airport) Validity: All EasyCityPass versions are valid for 1 adult and up to 3 children aged 6-14 years (free of charge: children under 6 years, buggy, luggage, and 1 dog) The ticket must be stamped for validation before the start of the journey The tickets are not transferable