My Guide Website?
Bike Tour of the Hidden Berlin40 Reviews
If you want to understand the modern Berlin you have to see the parts of Berlin that are often hidden. Find out about Berlin, its past, development, and modern state on your guided bike tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the present differences between East and West in Berlin
- Discover how the boroughs developed before and after the fall of the wall
- Learn some fascinating stories about the sights seen on your tour
- Explore the cities greenest parts and the hidden gems of Berlin.
DescriptionYou will be greeted by your guide at the starting point, where you will be outfitted with a bike and a helmet (if wanted). Then, set off on your 3.5-hour adventure. This tour will take you to see some of Hitler's megalomaniac plans for Germania and also his (almost) finished airport. Experience the boroughs of Neukölln, Kreuzberg, and Tempelhof. See Berlin's diversity and creative beating heart, that gives it that something special that people flock to see.
IncludesBike and helmet Guide
- If you have children please contact the supplier to make sure they have suitable transportation for them Please tell the supplier if you have any difficulties riding a bike The activity provider reserves the right to change the tour language to English