My Guide Website?
Berlinische Galerie – Museum of Modern Art121 Reviews
Discover one of the newest museums in Berlin during a visit to the Berlinische Galerie. Marvel at art from 1870 to the present, with a local focus and international standards. See paintings, sculptures, photographs and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Meet real Berliners at the Berlinische Galerie
- Experience art created in Berlin from 1870 to today
- See the special exhibition of Berlinische Galerie
DescriptionSee visual art displayed within the 4,600 square meters of the Berlinische Galerie, one of the newest museums in the German capital. Collections include Dada Berlin, New Objectivity, Eastern European avant-garde as well as the art of divided and reunified Berlin. Marvel at paintings, sculptures, multimedia installations, photographs and architecture. Explore the large selection of internationally-renowned masterpieces in the upper floor of the gallery. Enjoy special exhibitions with themes ranging from classical modernism to contemporary art in Berlin. Exhibitions are supplemented by a varied range of programs and offers by the art school for children, young people and adults in the Atelier Bunter Jakob.
IncludesAdmission to the permanent exhibition and all special exhibitions Free audio guide for the permanent collection
- Free admission 18 years and under
- Discounted tickets are available for school pupils, students, apprentices, holders of a German voluntary service ID card, severely handicapped people, and Berlinpass holders. Please submit proof at the museum ticket office