My Guide Website?
Berlin: World War II and Cold War Guided Walking Tour2 Reviews
Travel back to when the eyes of the world were on Berlin on a guided walking tour. Discover key sites from World War II and the Cold War, such as the Anhalter Bahnhof and Checkpoint Charlie.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg District Guided Walking Tour
- Berlin: Alternative Berlin Walking Tour
- Berlin: Sights and Highlights Bike Tour with a Local Guide
- Berlin: Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus with Boat Options
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Discounts & Transport Berlin Zones (ABC)
- Enjoy a commentary from a passionate local guide
- Discover key WW2 & Cold War sites in Berlin on a 1-hr tour
- Explore Anhalter Bahnhof & learn of Jews' deportation
- See the SS/Gestapo Headquarters & Berlin Wall's remains
- End at Checkpoint Charlie, where US & USSR tanks faced off.