My Guide Website?
Berlin Wintergarten: Mad Magic Crazy Variety Show Ticket48 Reviews
Discover dream worlds under the starlit sky with a ticket to Mad Magic - The Crazy Variety Show at the Berlin Wintergarten. Enjoy magic, acrobatics, and a whole lot of crazy in the heart of Berlin.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire breathtaking artistry combined with daring, awe-inspiring acrobatics
- Experience crazy magical acts at one of Europe's most beautiful theater venues
- Have fun with French magician Otto Wessely and laughable host Hieronymus
- Watch a unique enchanting show where magic stereotypes are turned upside down
- Inspire your creative side with dream-like floating spheres and bending artists
DescriptionExperience a different kind of magic show with a ticket to Mad Magic – The Crazy Variety Show at Berlin’s Wintergarten. Weird birds, strong-willed women characters, and some of the best magicians in the world make up the cast of this brand-new production. See the stereotypes of magic are turned upside down: the white rabbit, who has been passively pulled out of a hat for centuries, dares to revolutionize and takes the scepter himself with sawed-up virgins and headstrong magic assistants. Have a blast with sarcastic moderation, surreal moments and optical illusions combined with world-class artistry, avant-garde juggling, and a large portion of humor to create a unique spectacle. Poetic floating spheres invite to dream, and Angolan bending artists create goosebumps. When the brute knife thrower Igor throws axes at his wife, some spectators will even cling to their seats. Longtime visitors can look forward to a reunion with French cult magician Otto Wessely and the perfectly bad-tempered host Hieronymus, who guarantees head-shaking laughs.
IncludesMad Magic show ticket
- The Wintergarten Varieté is a dinner theater, so you can enjoy food and drinks before, during, and after the show in the theater hall at your own cost