My Guide Website?
Berlin TV Tower: Fast View Entry with 3-Course Dinner755 Reviews
Skip the long lines to Berlin’s TV Tower, and enjoy panoramic city views as you enjoy dinner in the “Sphere” restaurant. See iconic sights, such as the Reichstag, Brandenburg Gate and Olympic Stadium, from more than 650 feet above ground.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Skip the long lines to the viewing platform of Berlin's TV Tower
- Enjoy a 3-course meal with unlimited mineral water
- See monuments such as the Brandenburg Gate, Berlin Cathedral, and Checkpoint Charlie
- Marvel at the developments of a regenerated Potsdamer Platz
DescriptionEnjoy panoramic views of Berlin from the iconic TV Tower, built between 1965 and 1969 by the administration of the German Democratic Republic. Located close to Alexanderplatz, the 1,207-foot (368-meter) tower is a symbol of the city and one of the tallest freestanding structures in Europe. Skip the long lines to enter the tower, avoiding the queues for the admissions desk. After passing the security checks, take the high-speed lifts inside the shaft. Ascend to the revolving Sphere restaurant, 650 feet (203-207 meters) above ground. Soak up the panoramic views of Berlin as you eat. Each table is located next to a window, and all of Berlin will become the backdrop to your meal as you slowly rotate once every half or full hour. Enjoy 3-course meal (consisting of starter, main course and dessert), and unlimited mineral water and a hot drink after dinner. After your meal, head to the viewing platform and marvel at monuments such as the Reichstag (the German Parliament), Brandenburg Gate, and Olympic Stadium. See the historic museums of Museum Island and admire the major developments of Potsdamer Platz.
IncludesTV Tower ticket Window table reservation Sparkling wine reception 3-Course meal with unlimited mineral water 2 glasses of wine 1 hot drink Free Wi-Fi
- Restaurant reservations can only be held for 15 minutes from the time on your voucher
- It is not allowed to move around between the viewing platform and the restaurant
- Despite your fast track privileges there still might be minor waiting times for the security control and elevators during peak times
- The dress code for this activity is smart casual. Please dress appropriately
- Menus are subject to change
- Vision-impaired visitors are welcome to bring their guide dogs
- In the case of an evacuation, you must be able to descend 986 steps • Please note that depending on the weather, visibility might vary • Wardrobe facilities can be found in the entrance hall