My Guide Website?
Berlin: TV Tower Fast-Track Ticket & Window Seat Reservation6672 Reviews
Take in the best views of Berlin with a window seat reservation at the Sphere revolving restaurant in the TV Tower. Afterward, visit the observation deck for breathtaking views of Alexanderplatz.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy the luxury of priority entrance to Berlin's TV Tower and discover the city from 200 meters above
- Sit at an exclusive window seat in the 'Sphere' restaurant and take a look at the highlights of the city
- Admire views of the Reichstag, Berlin Cathedral, the Olympic Stadium and the colorful crowds at Potsdamer Platz from high above
DescriptionJourney high above Berlin and enjoy a meal at a revolving restaurant in the 200-meter tall TV Tower at Berlin's Alexanderplatz. Enjoy priority entrance and experience a fantastic view of the city from your window seats at the 'Sphere' restaurant (food not included). Enjoy skip-the-ticket line access to the TV Tower and head straight up to the Sphere restaurant where a window seat table will be waiting for you. Sit down to a delicious meal as Berlin rotates below you. After your meal, head to the observation deck and see the Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag, and Hauptbahnhof from above. Enjoy the view along the banks of the Spree, admire the Olympic Stadium and see the famous Museum Island, home to the Berlin Cathedral.
IncludesFast track tickets Table reservation at the window (depending on availability) Free Wi-Fi
- Restaurant reservations can only be held for 15 minutes from the time on your voucher
- It is also not allowed to move around between the viewing platform and the restaurant
- Despite your fast track privileges there still might be minor waiting times for the security control and elevators during peak times
- The dress code for this activity is smart casual. Please dress appropriately
- Menus are subject to change
- Food and drinks are not included in this product, it only includes a table reservation
- Vision-impaired visitors are welcome to bring their guide dogs
- In the case of an evacuation, you must be able to descend 986 steps • Please note that depending on the weather, visibility might vary