My Guide Website?
Berlin: Tour through the Invalids' Cemetery
Visit one of Berlin's oldest and most fascinating graveyards. Get to know the city's history through the stories of the people buried there. See a former Berlin Wall watchtower, now a memorial.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg District Guided Walking Tour
- Berlin: Alternative Berlin Walking Tour
- Berlin: Sights and Highlights Bike Tour with a Local Guide
- Berlin: Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus with Boat Options
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Discounts & Transport Berlin Zones (ABC)
- Explore 250 years of Germany's history through this fascinating graveyard
- Hear the stories of the Red Baron and one of Germany’s first female pilots
- Admire the elaborate tombstones of some of Prussia’s most famous generals
- Explore forgotten parts of the Berlin Wall that divided the cemetery
- Visit a former Berlin Wall watchtower, now a memorial to the victims of the Wall