My Guide Website?
Berlin: The Hidden Highlights Bike Tour89 Reviews
Participate in a 3-hour cycling tour around the fascinating German capital as you learn about its turbulent history. Visit the bunker where Hitler died and the Holocaust Memorial. Cycle past the Berlin Wall, the Holocaust Memorial and Bundestag Building.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the Brandenburg Gate, Holocaust Memorial, and other monuments
- Walk past checkpoint Charlie and along the Berlin wall
- See the Reichstag or Bundestag building where government is held
- Marvel at the stunning architecture on Museum Island and in the Jewish Quarter
- Learn about the turbulent and bizarre history of Berlin from your guide
DescriptionMeet your passionate guide, get fitted out with a suitable bicycle, and begin your adventure through the bizarre and wonderful city of Berlin. Begin the tour by hearing about modern Berlin and all of its challenges. Visit the Berlin Wall and Checkpoint Charlie, the name given by the Western Allies to the best-known Berlin Wall crossing point between East Berlin and West Berlin during the Cold War. Peddle into the city center where you will see the site of the 1933 Book Burning by the Nazi government. Then, continue on to the Museum Island and Jewish Quarter. After that, enjoy a quick ride to the Bundestag Building and the Holocaust Memorial. Then, you will hve the chance to visit the FuhrerBunker and discuss the many conspiracy theories surrounding Hitler's death. Alternatively, visit Potsdamer Platz and or Siege Säule, the Victory Column monument built in 1864 to commemorate the Prussian victory in the Danish-Prussian War. The route will be decided democratically by the group, so start your campaign early if you want to visit specific sites - this is, after all, a tour about the rise and fall of Germany for which democracy always wins! After 3 hours of cycling, you'll have unforgettable memories and new knowledge about the history of Berlin and its incredible buildings.
IncludesBike hire Helmets Ponchos (if it rains) Sunscreen Live guide
- This tour requires a moderate fitness level
- The tour operates in all weather, however, ponchos will be provided if it rains
- The itinerary is dependent on traffic conditions
- Please bring an ID card