My Guide Website?
Berlin: Segway Tour Central City146 Reviews
Explore Berlin's most beautiful attractions on a diverse Segway tour. See the famous Checkpoint Charlie and pass by historic spots from the time of the Berlin Wall.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Museum Island & Public Transport
- Berlin: 3-Hour Secret Food Tour
- Berlin: Historic Backyards Self-guided Neighbourhood Walk
- Berlin: Reichstag, Plenary Chamber, Cupola & Government Tour
- From Berlin: Half-Day Sachsenhausen Memorial Walking Tour
- Immerse yourself in Berlin's dynamic history and explore the rest of the Berlin Wall on a fascinating Segway tour
- Discover Potsdamer Platz, the government district, Tiergarten and the Brandenburg Gate
- Follow the original path of the wall, visit the Holocaust Memorial and discover the Topography of Terror
- Admire more than 25 sights in the German capital and ride on hidden and bike paths on the 2.5 hour tour
- Get lots of interesting information and insider tips on Berlin
DescriptionJourney through Berlin's vibrant past and explore historical spots around the former Berlin Wall on this Segway tour. After a short orientation, enjoy a ride through the center of Berlin and explore the city's famous sights. Start at the Potsdamer Platz followed by a visit to the Topography of Terror and legendary Checkpoint Charlie. Ride pass the Brandenburg Gate, look at the imposing Holocaust Memorial, and experience the colorful hustle and bustle of the Gendarmenmarkt. Listen to interesting facts about the history of Berlin. Marvel at the impressive architecture of the government district and admire how green Berlin is as you travel through Tiergarten or past the Spree. Journey through time and the history of Berlin; from Prussia to the Weimar Republic, the Second World War, the construction of the Berlin Wall, the reunification of Germany and the present day - the best overview you can get together with a well-maintained Segway and knowledgeable guide.
IncludesSegway orientation Riding and safety instructions Tour guide Segway Helmet
- Minimum number of participants: 2 people Requirements: Weight: 45-116 kg/99-255 lbs No health problems Signing of a waiver Zero (0.0) alcohol level: even only slightly intoxicated people will be excluded from participating