My Guide Website?
Berlin: Schöneberg Street-Art and Graffiti Self-Guided Tour7 Reviews
Explore Berlin's city center at your own pace with a tour on your smartphone. Discover the colorful details around the Street Art Museum in Schöneberg and learn all about the local artists.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Be mesmerized by the vibrant colors of Berlin on a walk through its street art
- Explore the many graffiti pieces around the Urban Nation Street Art Museum
- Learn about the history, meaning, and techniques of these local masterpieces
- Dive into the upscale Schöneberg to learn about the area and its culture
- Become your own tour guide and take all the time you need to explore the city
DescriptionDive into the vibrant culture of Berlin with a self-guided adventure to discover Berlins street art. Stroll through the Schöneberg district following an insightful guide. See the most iconic pieces of urban graffiti in the area and learn about the techniques used by local artists. Explore one of the biggest street art and graffiti scenes in the world, right in the heart of Berlin. Discover the biggest highlights and the smallest details in the streets around the Urban Nation Street Art Museum in Schöneberg. Get a glimpse into the meaning and history behind each piece. Start, pause, and resume your tour at any time. Enjoy unique stops at spots you probably wouldn't notice on your own. Pay attention and look carefully, to begin recognizing the differences between the various graffiti techniques at each of your tour stops. *** Good to know *** You will receive the link to start the tour in an email directly after booking.
IncludesSelf-guided walking tour with your smartphone Tour and map also works offline
- You will receive the link to start the tour on your smartphone in a separate email shortly after booking. An internet connection is required to start the tour. The tour is downloaded automatically and can then be used offline. During the tour you only need an internet connection if you want to use links to further information.