My Guide Website?
Berlin:Prenzlauerberg City Discovery and riddle solving Game1 Reviews
Explore the lively Prenzlauerberg neighborhood in Berlin and have fun at the same time as you experience Berlin. Solve riddles and explore the city on a self-guided discovery game by a local creator.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Immerse yourself in an unconventional and authentic view of Prenzlauerberg
- Solve 12 riddles and find the answers in details you otherwise won't notice
- Enjoy the perfect mix of a city tour, outdoor game, and playful learning
- See highlights, such as the War Memorial, and hidden gems
DescriptionDiscover Berlin as never before with this original interactive game experience. Using your cell phone, your challenge will start at Bernauer Straße Ubahn Station. Simply open your e-mail link and your adventure will begin. Solve 12 location based riddles created by our local creators. These riddles will take you from one location to the next. As you solve each riddle, you will unlock local recommendations and fun facts, as well as fascinating information on the history of the city that until the end of the 80's was divided by a wall. Curious facts: Get to know more about the city, discover the secrets of the main attractions, and learn about curious facts that you won't read elsewhere. Find monuments and hidden secrets: Our local creator created an interactive walk through the city. Cryptic indications make you wind through the cities streets, inviting you to pay attention to details which you usually won't notice. Once you've arrived at the next stop, you will have to solve a question: open your eyes and mind and use your location to find the right answer! Enjoy: While doing this discovery trail, you will get to know the city from another point of view. Even locals discover new facts while doing secret city trails! Wander through Prenzlauerberg, stroll over the street markets and enjoy the lush green parks and seek answers to fun location-based riddles. Unlock the stories of Prenzlauerberg and its historic inhabitants and recommendations to favorite local spots of Chris and Sina, inhabitants of Prenzlauerberg themselves and creators of this curious discovery walk.
IncludesA city discovery self-guided tour with stories, directions and riddles The tour is played through a web browser on your own smartphone A weblink to the tour is sent directly after booking (email from local supplier) Available in: English Receive recommendations on favorite places (food-drink-culture) by the local creator
- This is a self-guided city discovery experience
- You can play in a team of 1–5 people
- Right after booking, you receive the play link to the City Trail (sent by email from Secret City Trails/local supplier)
- No app download is needed
- This trail is available in English
- The link is valid for 90 days
- Discover the city at your own pace, take as many breaks as you like
- You need internet connection and a little data. You'll play on your browser