My Guide Website?
Berlin: Pergamon Museum Entrance Ticket2729 Reviews
Visit the Pergamon Museum with numerous impressive collections. See pieces from antiquity, discover the Middle East Museum and the Islamic Art Museum.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the most famous part of the Berlin Museum Island
- See the main attractions: the colorful Ishtar Gate and the Processional way from Babylon
- Gaze in wonder at the richly decorated stone façade of the Mshatta palace
DescriptionVisit the Pergamon Museum, whose redevelopment will transform it into a worldwide attraction among the Berlin museums. The redevelopment is still ongoing, however, you will be able to enjoy most of the museum. The Antiquity Collection The Pergamon antique collection is one of the world's most significant collections of Greek and Roman art. See the architectural installations from Ancient Greece and Rome, including the gem of Roman architecture: the Market Gate of Miletus from circa 100 AD. As part of the renovation, the hall with the Pergamon Altar will remain closed until at least 2024. The Middle East Museum The Middle East Museum collects artifacts of the 6,000-year cultural history of civilizations such as Mesopotamia, Assyria, and Anatolia. Among the 270,000 objects, the main attractions are the reconstruction of the gloriously colorful Ishtar Gate and the Procession Way of Babylon from the time of Nebuchadnezzar II. Gaze in wonder at the earliest examples of writing in Cuneiform script on clay tablets from Uruk. Islamic Art Museum The Museum for Islamic Art displays both masterpieces of applied art and archaeological artifacts from Muslim as well as Christian and Jewish groups from the 8th to 19th century. Let yourself be amazed by architectural works that you will not find in any other museum. See the richly decorated stone facade of the Mshatta palace and the famous Aleppo Room with its colorfully painted wall paneling.
IncludesEntry ticket for the Pergamon Museum Access to the Museum of Islamic Art Access to the Middle East Museum Audio guide in English and German
- Wearing a medical or FFP2 mask is recommended, not mandatory
- Note: tickets are activated only a few days in advance and are quickly booked out
- Due to redevelopment the Pergamon Altar hall will be closed until at least 2024
- Discounted tickets are only available with the relevant ID or other proof
- Backpacks are not allowed in the exhibition and there are currently only a few lockers and cloakrooms
- The museum is only partially accessible for wheelchairs