My Guide Website?
Berlin: Neukölln Mysterious Self-Guided Neighbourhood Walk2 Reviews
Discover Neukölln "Schillerkiez" on an unusual path. A line (groove) in the pavement. It will guide you along neighbourhood pubs, galleries, parks, through this Berlin district, constantly changing.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore one of Berlin most iconic districts in an unusual and interactive way
- Solve entertaining tasks and riddles while strolling through the lively streets
- Learn interesting facts about the history and culture of Berlin
- Marvel at the lifestyle of the vibrant city center
- Follow the tour at your own pace and take time to enjoy the sights
DescriptionThis neighbourhood walk is completely unusual! You follow a mysterious real line (groove) in the pavement through Neukölln. Where did it come from, where does it lead to? Find the line and find out. Experience a Berlin neighbourhood from its most honest side. A district that looks different every day and is constantly changing. This part of Berlin once was built for the wealthy, then made world famous by the Berlin 'Luftbrücke' (1948), later neglected due to aircraft noise and now gentrified into the most expensive part of Neukölln. The 3.5 km tour takes you along Hermannstraße, past neighbourhood pubs, hip-hop bars and art galleries. You'll meet a magic king and an excessive nightclub dancer. You can visit Tempelhofer Feld (former Airport Tempelhof) via the flight path and experience the traces of change live. Small tasks and funny questions keep you entertained along the way. For example, do you know the answer to the question whether it is really harmful to swallow chewing gum? There is even a matching music soundtrack 'Walk the Line' at each station. The tour can be started at any time and over and over again, on site or even from home, using the browser of a smartphone. 'Walk the Line' and enjoy your time on this unusual tour in Berlin-Neukölln! *** Good to know *** You will receive the link to start the tour in an email directly after booking. An internet connection is required to start the tour. The tour is downloaded automatically and can then be used offline. However, as the tour is full of links to music sources and further information, you will need an internet connection during the tour.
IncludesSelf-guided walking tour with your smartphone
- You will receive the link to start the tour on your smartphone in a separate email shortly after booking. An internet connection is required to start the tour. The tour is downloaded automatically and can then be used offline. During the tour you only need an internet connection if you want to use links to further information.