My Guide Website?
Berlin Museum Island: Museum Island+Panorama All Exhibition672 Reviews
The Museum Island Ticket/Museumsinsel-Ticket is valid for one day in all houses of the Museum Island (Altes Museum, Neues Museum, Bodemuseum, Das Panorama, Alte Nationalgalerie).
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg District Guided Walking Tour
- Berlin: Alternative Berlin Walking Tour
- Berlin: Sights and Highlights Bike Tour with a Local Guide
- Berlin: Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus with Boat Options
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Discounts & Transport Berlin Zones (ABC)
- Visit Neues Museum, Altes Museum, Bode Museum and Alte Nationalgalerie
- Learn about ancient cultures
- Enjoy the extensive collection of art in all the museums on Museum Island
DescriptionThe Museum Island Ticket/Museumsinsel-Ticket is valid for one day in all houses of the Museum Island (Altes Museum, Neues Museum, Bodemuseum, Das Panorama, Alte Nationalgalerie). From 24.10. guests with this ticket do not need a time-slot-ticket in the museums (required for Neues Museum, Panorama, Altes Nationalagalerie). Exception: special exhibition Secessions (here the time window ticket remains). By visiting all of them you can learn about ancient Greek and Roman culture, history, Egyptian treasures and art of different periods. If you would like to see Egyptian and Nubian art, head to the Neues Museum, which is most known for the famous bust of Nefertiti. The Bode Museum offers sculptures dated in the Middle Ages up until the early Renaissance and a collection of artifacts from Byzantine art. If you wish to see ancient Greek and Roman decorative art, you should visit the Altes Museum that contains a permanent collection of ancient Greek and Roman vases and statues. From the outside, it is considered to be one of Berlin's most impressive neoclassical buildings.
IncludesSkip-the-line access to the Bode Museum Skip-the-line access to the Altes Museum Skip-the-line access to the Alte Nationalgalerie Skip-the-line access to the Neues Museum Booking fee
- Please note that the Pergamon Museum is currently closed and cannot be visited.
- While the primary location (Pergamonmuseum) might be closed, the collections will still be on display at an alternative venue, allowing the public to view and appreciate them.
- Neues Museum open every day at 10:00 AM and close at 6:00 PM, except on Thursdays when they close at 8:00 PM
- The Bode Museum, Alte Nationalgalerie, and Altes Museum open every day at 10:00 AM and close at 6:00 PM, except on Thursdays when they close at 8:00 PM and they are closed on Monday
- A maximum of 6 children tickets per booking may be purchased