My Guide Website?
Berlin: Murder Mystery City Exploration Game App
Explore Berlin by downloading this murder mystery app to your smartphone. Pass by landmarks, search for virtual witnesses, and solve the mysterious case of the murder of Carl Brown.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the thrill of looking for clues and solving a mystery as quickly as you can
- Avoid large crowds and enjoy the independence of a tour that is led by you
- Get to see some of Berlin’s most famous attractions, such as Alexanderplatz
- Do a tour that is interactive and one that all players can get involved with
- Use the opportunity to bond with your loved ones and solve the riddles as a team
DescriptionGet to know Berlin while playing a murder mystery city exploration game. Download the app to your phone, then meet your friends or family in the city center. Walk to different sites, receive clues, and solve a crime. Go on a tour that is interactive, fun, and perfect for groups of up to 6 people. Start by meeting at Alexanderplatz in the city center. Listen to a fictional crime case about a man named Carl Brown has been found murdered in his own home in Glenndale. Go on a mission to find out why he was killed, what murder weapon was used, who killed him, and what their motive was. Make your way across the city, checking off tasks and collecting points as you go. Listen to testimonials at each stop, and watch short films containing clues so you can eliminate suspects and weapons. As you search for clues, marvel at Berlin’s famous sites such as Monbijoupark.
- - The duration of this tour is approximately 2 hours, depending on your speed - Ticket must be purchased 2 days before use