My Guide Website?
Berlin: Joachim Ringelnatz Self-Guided Walking Tour
Experience a self-guided tour while learning about the poet, painter and cabaret artist Joachim Ringelnatz. See Berlin through the footsteps of Ringelnatz's life.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- A varied tour with interesting stories awaits you
- Explore Joachim Ringelnatz's Berlin in an interactive way
- Solve fun tasks and puzzles while you learn a lot about the artist's life
- Read, listen and discover interesting facts about Joachim Ringelnatz
- Follow the tour at your own pace and take time to explore at each stop
DescriptionThis tour is only available in German. A cheerful, melancholy tour in the footsteps of the poet, painter and cabaret artist Joachim Ringelnatz, whose texts still delight, amuse and touch many people today. Sometimes without even knowing it. 'Everyone spins in his or her own way - one loudly, the other quietly.' Joachim Ringelnatz spent the last years of his life in Berlin. The tour takes you to his grave at the Waldfriedhof ('celebrity cemetery') Heerstraße and to his neighbourhood in Neu-Westend. Of course, you will also hear some of his poems and get to know his most important companions. And at the end of the tour there are some reading tips. The tour is a great way to get outside and discover new things with family, friends or on your own. It's like being shown Joachim Ringelnatz's Berlin by a good friend. You can start the tour at any time and as often as you like in the browser of a smartphone. On site or even from the comfort of your sofa. Enjoy your time in Berlin Westend! *** Good to know *** You will receive the link to start the tour in an email directly after booking.
IncludesSelf-guided walking tour with your smartphone
- You will receive the link to start the tour on your smartphone in a separate email shortly after booking. An internet connection is required to start the tour. The tour is downloaded automatically and can then be used offline. During the tour you only need an internet connection if you want to use links to further information.