My Guide Website?
Berlin: Jewish Walking Tour
Learn about the Jewish community in Berlin on this guided walking tour around significant Jewish sites in the city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Wander amongst trendy shops and eateries
- Learn about the past and present Jewish community in Berlin
- Explore Otto Weidt’s Workshop for the Blind
- Discover Koppenplatz with its Deportation Memorial
DescriptionSee the Holocaust Memorial, Otto Weidt’s Workshop for the Blind, and other significant Jewish locations on this guided walking tour around Berlin. Discover the history, stories, and culture of the Jewish community then and now. Following your guide, pass the Holocaust Memorial (Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe) before exploring Otto Weidt’s Workshop for the Blind where Weidt tried his best to save Jews from deportation by deliberately employing them. Walk through a working-class district from some 100 years ago that is now one of Berlin’s most modern neighborhoods. Learn about the Barn Quarter (Scheunenviertel) and wander through the narrow streets of trendy shops and eateries before reaching the then-called Spandauer Vorstadt where Berlin’s oldest Jewish cemetery is located. Later, discover Koppenplatz and its Memorial to the Martyrs of the Deportation. The tour finishes at the world-famous New Synagogue.
- To receive a full refund, travelers may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience start date in the local timezone; no refunds will be given after that time period You can book up to 2 days before start time