My Guide Website?
Berlin: Illuminated Berlin by Lit-up Bike Taxi32 Reviews
Discover the colors of Berlin during the famous Lights Festival on this illuminated bike-taxi rickshaw ride. Explore the city with your guide as you visit some of the best light installations to take photos, admire the view, and enjoy the ride.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg District Guided Walking Tour
- Berlin: Alternative Berlin Walking Tour
- Berlin: Sights and Highlights Bike Tour with a Local Guide
- Berlin: Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus with Boat Options
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Discounts & Transport Berlin Zones (ABC)
- Admire Berlin's most iconic landmarks during the Festival
- Enjoy the luxury of your own personal guide/driver
- Relax during your comfortable drive in a modern bike-taxi
DescriptionThe tour begins at either Alexanderplatz or Potsdamer Platz where you’ll meet your driver and hop on board your very own bike-taxi. Then it’s time to set out across the city to marvel at some of Berlin’s most iconic landmarks lit up in the night sky. Ride around Berlin with your guide, listening to fascinating stories about the city as you marvel at the Festival of Lights. Along the way, visit Potsdamer Platz, Brandenburg Gate, Bebelplatz, Lustgarten, and the TV tower to admire the illuminations. There’s plenty of time to stop for photographs and get a closer look at the action, just let your driver know. Don’t forget to wear some warmer clothes, as the weather in October can get quite chilly, but your bike-taxi comes with complimentary blankets to keep you warm just in case.
IncludesIndividual tour guide Rickshaw Blankets
- • Please wear warm clothes to avoid getting cold during your tour