My Guide Website?
Berlin: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus & The Berlin Dungeon7 Reviews
Combine the Hop-on Hop-off Classic Tour through Berlin with a journey through the murky past of the German capital.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Step into the Berlin Dungeon and shiver in fear at 800 years of history
- Enjoy a hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour with WiFi on board
- See Berlin's best sights, from Bradenburg Gate to Potsdamer Platz
- Admire the panoramic sets, 11 interactive shows, and more at Berlin's Dungeon
- Don't get off the bus and take the full 2.5 hour city tour, with audio guide
DescriptionGet to know Berlin up close by combining a classic hop-on hop-off city sightseeing bus and enter into the Berlin Dungeon. Find your way around the city, learn the highlights, and see the sights at your own pace. Then, things get dark and the dungeon brings out 800 years of Berlin's history. Your city bus tour begins the first time you board the bus at any of the stop locations. Simply hop on board and listen as the audio guide tells you about the sights outside the window. Hop off whenever you see something you like and hop back on whenever you're done. With 24 stops all around the city, stop are always nearby. See the whole city in one go by hopping on board and staying seated for the full 2.5-hour tour. From the Brandenburg Gate to Potsdamer Platz and from the Berlin Zoo to the Reichstag, you’ll see it all. The Berlin Dungeon brings together an amazing cast of theatrical actors, special effects, stages, scenes, and rides. The professional actors will take you on a fascinating ride through 800 years of Berlin’s history, from medieval times to the twentieth century. Try and escape the Black Death, discover the legend of the White Lady, and meet serial killer Carl Grossman. With full-on 360° sets, 11 interactive shows, state-of-the-art theming, and special effects, you can lose yourself in fear or mirth. The Dungeon’s biggest draw is a ride on Berlin’s only freefall tower, Exitus. Will you dare to face the 12-meter drop into darkness?
IncludesEntrance ticket to the Berlin Dungeon 24 hour ticket for the City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Classic Tour Free WiFi on the bus Audio guide in 13 different languages for bus tour Free earbuds which you can keep and reuse when you hop-on again
- • Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of the Berlin Dungeon
- The time slot shown on your voucher is for the Berlin Dungeon
- The Hop-on Hop-off bus ticket is valid for 24 hours from the first time you get on board
- Child ticket for dungeon available for 10-14 years old, not recommended for children under 10
- Child ticket available for those between 6 and 15 years old
- Children up to 5-years travel for free on buses when accompanied by a paying adult (maximum of 2 children per adult)