My Guide Website?
Berlin: Holocaust & Nazi Resistance Tour28 Reviews
Would you have joined the resistance? Join Berlin’s only World War II tour specialists to discover the bravery and resistance of those who fought against Nazi oppression.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg District Guided Walking Tour
- Berlin: Alternative Berlin Walking Tour
- Berlin: Sights and Highlights Bike Tour with a Local Guide
- Berlin: Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus with Boat Options
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Discounts & Transport Berlin Zones (ABC)
- See where German women bravely protested against the Nazi regime
- Understand the Nazis' belief in Aryan superiority and their view of Sub-Races
- See the site of the 1933 Nazi book burning
- Embark on an educational and meaningful tour
- Learn about the increasing discrimination against Jews
DescriptionThis tour takes you on a journey through Berlin's Jewish district, exploring key historical events and sites related to the rise of anti-Semitism in 1930s Germany. You will learn about the stories of resistance, including Otto Weidt's sanctuary for blind and deaf Jews. Hear the remarkable story of the women who protested for the release of their Jewish husbands from concentration camps. If you're looking for an educational and meaningful experience, this is it. Key Tour Highlights: *Visit Berlin's oldest Jewish landmarks *Deportation centre *Otto Weidts factory - Berlin's Oscar Schindler *Burning of the Books and more! Learning Outcomes: *Nazi Ideology *Totalitarianism *Jewish Persecution *Resistance: Why Choose Us? *Expertise *Small Group Tour *Experience
IncludesExpert Tour Guide Exclusive Small Group Tour Then & Now’ photographs & Maps Accessible Tour
- This tour will take place rain or shine.