My Guide Website?
Berlin: Hidden Backyards Walking Tour in German1813 Reviews
Explore Berlin's iconic backyards on a guided walking tour. Discover the city from a different perspective as you stroll through some of its hidden alleys and lesser-known creative spaces.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the Scheunenviertel neighborhood in Berlin-Mitte
- Visit a rich variety of famous, yet hidden Berlin backyards
- Learn about the origins and transformations of the neighborhood
- See the traces of Jewish life around the New Synagogue
DescriptionDiscover Berlin's hidden back alleys on this walking tour. Enjoy a guided visit some of the most iconic spots which showcase the typical urban Berlin atmosphere. See how people live, work, create and have fun in these small spaces. Stroll through the Scheunenviertel in Berlin-Mitte. Learn about the history of the development of this quarter, and its transformation into the center of Jewish life around the New Synagogue. Find out how it became the trendy, colorful and international area that it is today. Make your way to sights like the Schwarzenberg house, the Rose Courts, Sophie-Gips-Höfe, and the Heckmann courtyards. Follow the traces of Jewish life in Berlin towards Oranienburger Strasse.
IncludesWalking tour Tour guide
- This tour will take place rain or shine This tour is only offered in German