My Guide Website?
Berlin: Government Quarter Tour and Reichstag Dome Visit3013 Reviews
Experience a guided tour in the government district to special places. Hear fascinating stories about the Reichstag building, and visit the Reichstag, with the plenary hall and dome.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience a guided tour of the government district to the famous Reichstag
- Discover the most beautiful sights of the German capital around the Reichstag
- See the new Berlin on the former border between East and West
- Learn more about the turbulent history of the city in German language
- Visit the Reichstag with plenary hall and visit dome and view of Berlin
DescriptionDiscover the highlights in the government district on a German-speaking tour. Berlin guides tell exciting stories about the German capital. Modern architecture, important monuments and the Federal Chancellery are on the route. At the entrance to the Reichstag building, there will be an ID check and security check. There the guide ends the tour. The visitors' service from Parliament welcomes all guests there. In the plenary hall below the dome there is a German-language presentation from the visitor service. Afterwards there are breathtaking views from the roof terrace and the dome of the Reichstag. Visiting the Reichstag is free. From the dome there are the best sights of the city from great perspectives. The modern architecture is an absolute highlight of Berlin.
IncludesGuided tour with a local in German in the government district Registration (First name, last name, and date of birth required for ID check) Visit to the Reichstag with a German-language presentation in the plenary hall and a visit to the dome
- The visitor service at the Bundestag requires the full names and birthdates of all guests This tour is in German, with a presentation in German at the parliament Guests who do not understand German should not book this tour (guides only lead in German, translations are not possible)