My Guide Website?
Berlin: Gay Culture Bike Tour12 Reviews
Learn about the thriving gay culture and history of Berlin on a bike tour that will take you to some of the city's most famous spots and undiscovered gems alike. See an alternative side of Berlin and discover how gay culture has shaped the city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg District Guided Walking Tour
- Berlin: Alternative Berlin Walking Tour
- Berlin: Sights and Highlights Bike Tour with a Local Guide
- Berlin: Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus with Boat Options
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Discounts & Transport Berlin Zones (ABC)
- Learn about the gay history of Berlin, past and present
- Hear stories about famous icons and prominent gay figures
- Explore the gay district and the center
DescriptionSee sights that were important to prominent gay Berlin figures like Isherwood, Marlene Dietrich, David Bowie, Magnus Hirschfeld Ernst Rohm, and German king Frederick the Great. Ride through the gay area past both historic and present cruising bars and learn about the gay cultural fabric of the city. Then head into the center and check out the city's multiple gay monuments. Learn about the gay side of major historical events that would otherwise go unnoticed. Your gay bike tour will include highlights like the Schöneberg neighborhood, Siegesäule, Palace Belle Vue, the Reichstag, Holocaust Memorial, site of the bookburning, and Hansa Tonstudio.
IncludesBike rental Guide
- All bike handles are thoroughly disinfected before each tour
- Dogs are welcome
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts