My Guide Website?
Berlin Day City Bike Tour286 Reviews
Explore all the main attractions of Berlin on a full-day guided bike tour. Explore the city’s unique history, from the Prussian Empire, to the days of the Third Reich, the city split by the Berlin Wall, and reunification after the fall of the wall.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See one of the last remaining sections of the Berlin Wall
- Ride through Germany’s most famous monument, the Brandenburg Gate
- Discover the statues in Marx & Engels Platz, reminders of communism’s founders in the former East
- Stand Atop Hitler’s bunker and discuss the final days of the Nazis
- Visit Victory Column, deep in the heart of the Tiergarten
- Explore Potsdamer Platz, the 'new downtown' of Berlin
- Go to the open-air museum in the former HQ of the Nazi Gestapo and SS
- See the Soviet War Memorial, where more than 2,500 Soviet troops from the Battle of Berlin are buried
- Experience Checkpoint Charlie, the most famous Cold War landmark and border crossing through the Wall
- See the intact Nazi Luftwaffe Ministry
DescriptionThe comprehensive all-in-one city bike tour of Berlin covers all the main landmarks, with stops every few hundred meters to discuss the sights. Let native English-speaking guides provide a fascinating commentary about the city’s troubled history and fantastic future. Go to the Berlin Wall, and wander through Checkpoint Charlie. Then stand in the death strip under a watchtower, and learn what led to the Wall’s fall, and how Berlin is dealing with its past. Stand on top of Hitler’s bunker, and the site of the Nazis' infamous book-burning. See the Reichstag, and grasp how its fateful burning led to Hitler’s rise to power. Cross through Tiergarten Park and stop at a delightful beer garden for lunch. Soak up the scenery as you explore the sprawling new government quarter. And learn how the mighty Prussians molded Berlin into a European power, as you ride through the Brandenburg Gate, over Museum Island, and across the Gendarmenmarkt. Short on time? join a 3-hour version of the tour and visit some of the best sites in Berlin in just a half-day such as Brandenburg Gate, Checkpoint Charlie, the Berlin Wall, examples of Nazi Architecture, the Site of Hitler's bunker and Reichstag. Alternatively, upgrade your experience and enjoy a private tour for up to 3 hours where you can ride at your own pace with a personal tour guide - just for you and your group.
IncludesBike Full or half-day or private tour (depending on option chosen) Guide Stop for lunch (on full-day tour option; the cost of lunch is not included)
- Tour operates rain or shine. Free gloves are available to borrow if it's cold, while disposable rain ponchos are on sale if desired